Monday, January 11, 2010

Resisting temptation, supply and demand...

Well, I'm going to possibly make my first purchase with the business this Saturday and I am really looking forward to it. But, it's going to be rough. What's rough is checking Craigslist and seeing bona fide awesome potential deals that I'm not going to be able to get. I found a post for two Honda scooters, complete, for $50.

Excuse me if you aren't into scooters but that is a screaming good deal, no matter how it would turn out. That is a 'can't lose deal'. Every deal will have some risk, but that;s about as low chance as I can ever hope to find.

I was thinking about my business plan and I think I have actually come up with a pretty good idea using some pretty sound business rules.

I am buying low and selling high, but that's not what I meant. I am taking items from a low demand area, my home area and expanding the market exponentially so therefore, the items will draw a much larger audience and will sell for more (or I lose $100...)

Thanks for reading. I'm off to do more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment